• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 365 special

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Especially if you could get him to throw in that reduced weight chain :happy:.

giphy.gif

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

Unfortunately I'm committed to my 272, ported/full wrap w/ new stihl oem grip/muffler...
But I was wondering if this could be switched easily to a oe 372 like the 365 xtorq. Are 365/372 OE's the same bore size?

Unfortunately I'm committed to my 272, ported/full wrap w/ new stihl oem grip/muffler...
But I was wondering if this could be switched easily to a oe 372 like the 365 xtorq. Are 365/372 OE's the same bore size?
You would need to change 48mm p/c. To 50mm p/c. Rest of saw, same. This saw has very good compression and doubt you would see any big difference in performance. Great firewood saw.

You would need to change 48mm p/c. To 50mm p/c. Rest of saw, same. This saw has very good compression and doubt you would see any big difference in performance. Great firewood saw.
Thank you, that's what I thought. 372 oe is kinda like the holy grail to me, some day i'll get one.

Back