• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 365SP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A local guy was suppose to buy this last night but was a no-show with no warning. His loss your gain. 365sp with a new oil pump, New has cap o-ring, New throttle cable, and rebuilt carb. Runs strong. It does have an aftermarket cylinder. It was on it when I got it. I will post more pictures later tonight. Zero scoring. Does have a few bumps and bruises. One screw holding muffler bracket was broken off. Has an aftermarket recoil. $250 pho plus shipping.0404171436.jpg

Thanks. I just wish I needed It. But, with my Pioneer p41, echo 590, Stihl 044 (after I finish it), I just don't need any more large saws to cut my 2 cords a year.
That's funny, I'm not sure I understand what you mean with the "needed it" statement lol.
Here's my birthday present to me, I'm not sure I needed it either :D.
20170404_114557.jpg

Lol, a co-worker asked how much I was selling this saw for. I told him 275 and he said that's crazy. For a little more he could get a 455 Rancher. I told him this was too much saw for him if he is comparing the 2.
That's precious, I can't believe you don't know that 455 is larger than 365 lol.
Like the guys who have a husky 460 and you tell them you have a 460, but its a stihl, then they want to be sure you understand that their husky is better:laughing:.

Latest posts

Back