• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 372xp, 20" bar and chain, $375

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Up for sale is a good running 2003 Husqvarna 372xp chainsaw. Starts and runs well. New OEM crank seals, fuel line, fuel filter, gas & oil caps and rim sprocket. In decent shape overall, just the normal scrapes and scratches from use. Muffler is dented, but doesn't leak or effect performance. There is a crack in the clutch cover up top, but I'm gonna drill the end of it and give it a layer of JB Weld. Comes equipped with a 20" bar and chain. Overall, this saw is in good shape and ready for work. $375

PM is probably the best way to reach me, or you can call, Andrew 330-281-0069.

0po1.jpg

xsyb.jpg

isnv.jpg

i5k1.jpg

lfye.jpg

ronr.jpg

hxdm.jpg

Last edited:
I forgot to snag a picture of the muffler or crack. Will have some later today hopefully. Also, I do have aftermarket, tube style 372 mufflers if someone would like it swapped out.

Last edited:
135psi not bad stock IMO.

Info on one I just did not long ago. 372 50mm rings pulled from a running saw just getting low on compression 120psi, still ran and started good. Checked cold

Then new Caber 50mm rings with about 30 seconds of run in , idling and blips. Checked warm 140psi

Latest posts

Back