Husqvarna 372XP for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadred

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Like new, less than 10 hours on it, 372XP for sale.
I bought this to drop and buck some large dead/dying red oaks on my property.
It has a 24" bar, 2 extra chains, and I have premium Husq. mixing and bar oil.
I paid $650 for it and I'm asking $550. Pictures available. Serious only please.

Hi Mange

I don't get it. The saws are made in Sweden but they cost more over there? How is that possible? That is like paying more for a ford superduty in the US than in Europe. Just wondering

Whats the sense to hijack a person's used equipment ad if you don't agree with the asking price? Do you call all the people in your local newspaper classifieds to let them know they are asking too much?

if im not mistaken, sweden is one of the highest taxed countries in the world.
have had many friends from sweden and germany

Sold

the saw has been sold locally for my asking price.
you can't get them at a local dealer for anywhere near the prices mentioned in this thread.
all this b.s. I hear about supporting your local dealer turns out to be just that.
I'm not competing with internet dealers, I know what I paid for mine and what I wanted to get from the sale of it. I don't think my price was "high", based on what I paid.
I managed to sell it without the help of the internet chosen few who seem to know all.
thanks.

bcorradi said:
Whats the sense to hijack a person's used equipment ad if you don't agree with the asking price? Do you call all the people in your local newspaper classifieds to let them know they are asking too much?

no, not the classifieds but i do let the local street walkers know when i think there asking too much.

I've actually had a couple people do that to me. Funny thing is that each time it was already sold.

Latest posts

Back