Husqvarna 372xp (power head only) $350 plus shipping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Husky nut

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Husqvarna 372xp (power head only) $350 shipped

I have a great running not to bad looking 372 with modded muffler for sale...Piston and cylinder are in great shape...only problems are the brake handle is missing the top half, safety latch was removed, and the case right below the carb has a small broken out peice...Other then that it's a great saw and will run worry free for quiet some time for the new owner...

$350 shipped...US buyers only please (lower 48 states that is)...Postal or Western Union money orders only...I have feedback and trader refs on other sites...And pics will be posted shortly

Last edited:
Husky nut said:
Is $350 shipped to much to ask for such a great saw in fair condition?

are you serious? that saw is an abortion, clutch cover is cracked, case is cracked. brake handle is cracked, outside dog is missing, parts are missing from the throttle trigger, that muffler job is scarey looking, it's an older model with new style fuel and oil caps. should i stop there or go on?

ken........aka The Saw Critic

Husky nut said:
Is $350 shipped to much to ask for such a great saw in fair condition?

kf_tree said:
are you serious? that saw is an abortion, clutch cover is cracked, case is cracked. brake handle is cracked, outside dog is missing, parts are missing from the throttle trigger, that muffler job is scarey looking, it's an older model with new style fuel and oil caps. should i stop there or go on?

You always were straight to the point Ken!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

outter dog isnt missing its on the cover that i thought was on the saw and the oil and fuel caps was an upgrade cause the leaking old style was a pain...safty latch can be installed easily and will be done tomorrow along with a new brake handle...the small peice of case missing above the choke is all i cant fix...And how is that muffler scarey? its well brazed in and helped the saw come to life... Now your turn to go on a little further...

name a few more things wrong...i can do just about everything needed (to make a sale right and a buyer happy) but not change the case cause i dont have the proper tools to press the crank bearings in or out...

Husky nut said:
name a few more things wrong...

when you have the saw apart pull all the plastic off and takes pics and i'm sure i'll be able to point out some more things wrong for you.

the reason i jumped on your saw is.......i hate to see people pedeling beat stuff on here for top dollar. i've met many people from this site that i can call friends. would you sell that saw to a friend for that price? if you do then your no friend.

when ever i sold something to someone on this site i gave a "deal".......and i've purchased some deals here to. if i want top dollar like i do for some things then i'll post them on ebay. sorry to hamper your sale, i'm sure it's a fine running saw with just some cosmetic flaws.

Guaranty nothing wrong under the plastic...its looks identical under there as my 05 model...only things wrong on this saw are external (cosmetic) and muffler not being a problem...

kf_tree said:
are you serious? that saw is an abortion,

I would say more like an abomination. :laugh: The tank/handle not matching the rest of the plastic makes it look pieced together right away.

Parts Saw?

Alot of people would call this a "PARTS SAW". One person would call it a "Power Head" only saw. Nice!!! Quite the "Honest" description.

Got any deals on any other treasures you wanna part with?

LMAO

kf_tree said:

You guys are tough. :buttkick:
You should see my saws. :laugh:

Back