• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 372xp semi basket case all there but cylinder and screws $250 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

262freak

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I had about three or four Husqvarna 372 XPS and these are the leftovers which really left a complete saw but I have quite a few other saws to get to. Only thing missing is the nuts and bolts and the cylinder the operator presents lever and trigger are there I don't have the cylinder gasket or the needle bearing for the piston. I believe where the brake flag connects on the flywheel side it will need to be tapped out cuz it has been stripped. I'd like to get $250 shipped if that's way out of the ballpark just send me a PM and let me know and talk to me and I'll probably work with you on it. PayPal friends and family if you use paying for goods and services you must add 3% of 250 to pay for the cost of PayPal the shipping only covers in the lower 48 states.KIMG0080.JPGKIMG0081.JPGKIMG0082.JPGKIMG0083.JPGKIMG0084.JPGKIMG0085.JPGKIMG0086.JPGKIMG0087.JPGKIMG0088.JPGKIMG0089.JPG

Latest posts

Back