• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 372XPW

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I will look tonight I see if it says anything. All I remember seeing is an ink stamp in the number eithe 06 or 90. Not sure which way was right side up. But I might have overlooked it. Also forgot to mention that it does have a single ring piston.

Ok, I will look tonight I see if it says anything. All I remember seeing is an ink stamp in the number eithe 06 or 90. Not sure which way was right side up. But I might have overlooked it. Also forgot to mention that it does have a single ring piston.

If it has a single-ring piston then it's the 71cc saw.

As far as I know, there's no way I can tell other than pulling the jug off again. If someone knows an easier way to check, I'd be glad to look. Cylinder and piston looked good.
If you pull the muffler and stick a straw or piece of solder or dowel rod in there, turn over until the piston pushes the rod against the port and makes a mark. Pull rod out and measure where the mark is, that's your bore.

bump for a well written ad - i do not consider it windy but welcome someone stating as much detail up front as he has.
also paypal does not get your business / money if you accept GIFT / FRIEND / FAMILY paypal payments only.
i have also sold quite a few things online and prefer this method of payment for convenience and speed. (and its is free)

It was probably a sloppy "50".

Back