Husqvarna 385XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StIhL MaGnUm

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I just bought my very first Husky and well so far it's a great saw,I was just wondering how all of you guy's like the 385XP for felling,bucking etc..I know one thing it does'nt have a problem with keeping up with my 064.

Just seeing what everyone thinks.

Thanks

I just bought a 372XP & it blows away my Stihl that I had. I especially like Husky's quality.

Well..I am a firm believer that the 385 is one of the sweetest saws Husky has made in a long time...it is a great stock saw...and responds to mods even better...the only unfortunate part of the saw, it that it falls into the under 6 class...not the 5...but for a woods saw...I cant recommend a better one...(well maybe a red one:D)

Hi There, I really like the 385, I had it Walkerized which added about 15% and it handles a 28" bar well even in large hardwoods.
Anyway, since I got my 088 done by Ken Dunn, I have decided to send out my 385 to him as well. Ken says he can get a 50% increase in power over stock which would make it around 13HP when he's got ere dunn.
Gypo

Back