Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's exactly what I did. I did install the larg dogs and case protector on the 395.

I don't know that the 395XP needs Larger Dogs, but in comparison, the Dogs on the 390XP are kind of Embarrassing :oops::laughing:, so a Full wrap kit with Larger dogs could be the ticket for the 390XP;)

Doug :cheers:

I don't know that the 395XP needs Larger Dogs, but in comparison, the Dogs on the 390XP are kind of Embarrassing :oops::laughing:, so a Full wrap kit with Larger dogs could be the ticket for the 390XP;)

The stock dogs on the 395 are absolutely fine, may even be better than the wrap ones honestly, they do have more reach which is what I wanted. The case protector is really nice though.

Large 395 dogs and case protector.
7d2fa63d8422d1a9925d08117ac52b50.jpg
291a37a7155333c18fe4c283384a816f.jpg

I’d do a wrap on both we are out on the west coast I’m amazed anyone out here even had a half wrap saw around, where’d she come from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d do a wrap on both we are out on the west coast I’m amazed anyone out here even had a half wrap saw around, where’d she come from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered on line from DD Farm Supply, in Arcadia, WI, same place I bought the 550XP and 390XP, maybe that explains the PUPPIES on the 390XP:laughing::laughing:

Sorry guys, I will try to figure this out, but Honestly, I am a Dinosaur, and I'm doing the best I can with this Technology Schitt;)

I don’t think you are waiting for the upload to finish. When you select the pictures there is a loading bar indicator to show you how much of the file was received. Good practice is to upload your files then type out your post, then see if they are at 100% before you click submit

Ok, I MAY, have Finally figured this Schitt out

View attachment 762812

Ok, can I Finally get an Approval on this tank seam???

Steve???

Andy???

Does this Pass inspection??:confused::buttkick::buttkick:;):)

The seam looks better than my Swedish made saw. I guess it's off to the scrap heap.[emoji13]

8c44f9f0faa68d7ba76a476fc49f981b.jpg

Latest posts

Back