Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure wouldn’t want to cut timber with those dawgs but for firewood they’ll be fine less chance of them sticking into your shoulder if you pack the saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Skeans, I understand about the Puppies;), but would the Dawgs, still not be up to NW Professional standards?:confused:

I do very little falling, and Firewood is the majority of my cutting, so I should be fine with the Dawgs, but I am planning on picking up a Full Wrap, and Dawg set for the 390XP, so the Puppies will be getting retired.

Doug :cheers:

Hey Skeans, I understand about the Puppies;), but would the Dawgs, still not be up to NW Professional standards?:confused:

I do very little falling, and Firewood is the majority of my cutting, so I should be fine with the Dawgs, but I am planning on picking up a Full Wrap, and Dawg set for the 390XP, so the Puppies will be getting retired.

In some of the stuff I’ve cut that second growth bark is thick so getting the dawgs to bite can be a bugger, the stock west coast 372/385/390 dawgs can be a fight sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I MAY, have Finally figured this Schitt out

View attachment 762812

Ok, can I Finally get an Approval on this tank seam???

Steve???

Andy???

Does this Pass inspection??:confused::buttkick::buttkick:;):)

I’ll fricken do your inspection.

That is the worst looking plastic weld I have ever seen. I would be very cautious of that.

Take a knife and clean it up please then hold a straight edge over it to make sure it’s even. Buff out with 1000 grit to 30000 thousand grit paper. If your wondering where you can get 30000 grit paper then you sir shouldn’t be using a saw!

Latest posts

Back