• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 395

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Str8six

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
It's been my life long dream to rebuild and own a 90cc plus saw but I'm having no luck finding a complete saw needing a piston and cylinder for less than about $400. If anyone has or can tip me off to a decent deal on one i would be forever grateful. After owning my 550xp I'm stuck on a husky. I love my 044 and wouldn't take anything for it but man those huskys sure run sweet! Thanks!

Last edited:
Well yeah, dont make much sense to ask for one anywhere else now does it?
My advice would be to check with saw shops as they may have something in the junk pile, Craigslist, local loggers, or forestry/logging companies. I got 7 blown up 394s/395s one time from a forestry contractor who had switched over to Stihl. He sold me the whole lot for $150. A lot of it was junk but there was enough stuff to build three good saws after buying $300 in small parts, gasket sets, seals, pistons/rings, etc.

Back