• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 395xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

komatsuvarna

Arboristsite MVP
Reaction score
I have a nice 2003 395xp. I've had this saw for 3 years and it mainly just sets on my saw shelf. Seriously, It's probably been run more at GTGs than I've done work with it. I've probably ran 5-8 tanks of fuel through it in three years. It's all OEM. ''The Mastermind'' done the machine work on the cylinder for me. It's had a little cut from the combustion chamber and the base to increase compression....you better use the blue button lol. I ported the cylinder myself and have pictures of my work that I'll have to dig out, but I will post them. I used it late last year to fell a big Red Oak, the clutch springs got weak and the chain wanted to keep spinning while It was idleing. I put a brand new OEM clutch, clutch drum, bearing, and rim on it right after that. I ran one tank though it since then. One bolt is broke off in the muffler on the mounting tab, it'd the upper right bolt you can see it in the pictures.....It was like that when I got it. It's not hurting anything like that, but it is broke none the less. It has the good Tilly carb instead of the Walbro, or I guess I should say I like the Tillys better. It's pulling 200psi and has the factory base gasket in place :). Has the big dawgs too.

Price is 630.00 shipped in the lower 48 PHO. Not interested in trades. Its a good saw, runs great, and works as It should. I love love love this saw, I just don't have any use for it. Can make video on request.

Nothing fancy here.

lowers

Intake and transfers done

Well I guess I lost the picture of the exhaust, but it's just as nice as the rest of the porting.

Wish I had seen this sooner! Could have saved you the trouble of shipping it!

Back