• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 395xpg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fin460

Ham Fisted
Reaction score
picture001.jpg picture003.jpg picture005.jpg picture006.jpg picture007.jpg picture008.jpg picture009.jpg I traded my ported 576xp AT for this 395xpg, and a low compression 365sp/372xpw. I'm going to make the 372xpw my project saw for the time being, and price this 395xpg to move. These are poor photos I took last night with my laptops webcam.

The saw is missing the heated handle part. the switch is there and the case says xpg. I've never actually seen a heated handle saw before. The saw runs as it should. 152psi after a test cut.

I only made a few test cuts with this saw, but it acted good. I would just like my money out of it, hopefully this is a good saw for someone who wants to get the parts to make it a heated saw.

$475 with 24" bar and chain or best offer.

I would do $425 PHO shipped

Thanks for looking

If you buy this saw and get it home, check it out right away. If there is something unexpected or wrong let me know, I'll make it right, satisfaction guaranteed! If you are serious about the saw ask away on the questions, If I don't know it I will ask advice here on A.S.

My first question is, how can you easily tell if the top end is original/oem or not?

Looking for any trades or parts for your project towards the 395, and what is missing on the 395??

That's what I have in it. I'm just not interested in it, I would like to move it and have one less saw. Nothing is missing.

I took this saw out today and ran it in some big oak. It runs as it should, nothing wrong. cranked up fine. I feel like this should have sold a long time ago. look again please.

thank you

If I could justify another one I would grab it. You need anything on trade?

I definetly don't need anything on trade, at the moment I have all the models that I want. My CAD at the moment is in hibernation, and would like to sell a few and just run the ones I want to keep.
If I can drop some saws, I would like to try a ms362cm

I was retesting this saw with pictures, cold saw my gauge read 165-167psi repeatedly. The jug has been confirmed aftermarket, what brand is still unknown, but it has a capital "B" stamped on toppicture016.jpg picture017.jpg

I would like to have it but this time of year is hard to come up with a lot of extra money.

Back