husqvarna 450e II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don5477

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
i just bought aan all plastic husqvarna 450e and no matter where i turn the low and high speed adjusting jets im still getting a white looking spark plug can anyone help me with this

i have the right splined screwdriver i can feel it turning, it does make a differences when i turn them, also it speeds up if i tilt the saw bar cover side down not enough to turn the chain tho my rpm meter wont work right on it

no fuel leaking anywhere its only a week old this is my second time using it

That's the recommendation, but most here mix at 40:1. You can always take your concerns to your dealer since the saw is still under warranty.

I have a 450 xtorq and I have never messed with the factory adjustments. It runs great the plug is on the light side but the piston looks great after 6 years of use. I also run 40:1 and no smoke issues.

is this normal for these saws it looks to be burning very hot to me

Attachments

• 20180318_235225.jpg
    20180318_235225.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
I personally like to wait til the saw is broke in " several tanks " before i fine tune.
You actually want the saw burning rich during break-in period.
The plug looks like a new plug because it is.

If you can tune by ear, I'd rich'n it up a little or just take it back to dealer being that it's new.

Latest posts

Back