• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 455 Rancher

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BroncoRN

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Nice looking 455 I acquired with very little use. Just replaced the bulb, fuel lines, and rebuilt the carb. 20" bar and chain. $250 plus the ride. Pics to come!

Pics

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 163
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 171
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 172
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 164
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 136
Where are you located? I've seen them going with a case for $170 in my area ... contact me with your best price.

Tampa, FL - Best I would do is $200 plus shipping. This is barely used - maybe 3 tanks of gas through it.

Bar and chain look like a lot more than 3 tanks of fuel have gone through this bad boy.

By your own statement, "Nice looking 455 I acquired with very little use. Just replaced the bulb, fuel lines, and rebuilt the carb. 20" bar and chain"

Just 3 tanks of fuel would not require the service you've stated.

I got this saw from a friend of mine. It was used only a couple of times and then put up. Primer bulb was damaged during a move and I replaced the fuel lines when I rebuilt the carb because I could. So, yes, 3 tanks of fuel could do exactly what I have stated. I'm not trying to mislead anyone and I don't appreciate the insinuation.

I got this saw from a friend of mine. It was used only a couple of times and then put up. Primer bulb was damaged during a move and I replaced the fuel lines when I rebuilt the carb because I could. So, yes, 3 tanks of fuel could do exactly what I have stated. I'm not trying to mislead anyone and I don't appreciate the insinuation.

PMed you.

Bar and chain look like a lot more than 3 tanks of fuel have gone through this bad boy.

By your own statement, "Nice looking 455 I acquired with very little use. Just replaced the bulb, fuel lines, and rebuilt the carb. 20" bar and chain"

Just 3 tanks of fuel would not require the service you've stated.
Whats wrong with that bar and chain that would give you the idea that hes not telling the full use of that saw? Hes down to $200 plus shipping. You know these go for $300 all day long here in NY and look worse rhen that one.

The saw is not "fouled with wood chips like it just came off a logging line." Again I do not appreciate what you are insinuating. Please do not criticize and conjecture when you have absolutely no basis on which to base them. I live in Florida and I'm sorry that paint on the bar is smudged but that tends to happen with use. But I will NOT sell this saw for $170 or less or whatever you were offering.

And with a whopping 6 posts you are just an internet troll.

Hi Troll lmao.

Of course ANY saw new or used 1000 hours is going to be covered in chips after being used (it is a chain saw) As for the carb rebuild, if it was used x amount of time or had only 3 tanks of fuel threw it makes no difference if it sat NON used, thats where the carb rebuild comes in. Everyone knows ethanol is the ultimate destroyer or maybe he ran it dry and put it away and all the passages got loaded up with oil residue. Either way a carb rebuild should not scare away a potential buyer. As for fuel line ls, hell if he wanted to change them, thats even better, but he's just stating what he did and trying to make the sale better (and the saw). Also the Husky labels on the bar are cheap old paint that wears off the second it comes out of the box, not thick silk screens Stihl ones (that also wear in time). There like car brakes...expect them to wear and get dirty...
Fouled with wood chips.??? I zoomed in on those pictures and the more I look the more I want to buy it, I see oil....even the front of the case isnt scuffed and these are plastic case saws, so it gets scuffed easily
Chain.... looks new to me.
This saw is GREAT for a person looking for a saw in this class. I always liked mine, it was my first BIG saw after my Craftmans. Then I got bit by the chainsaw bug and "had to get bigger"
As for where I am (long island) and I sell these saws for $300 used all day. I would actually buy that one but just have too much to clear out already. Good luck with you sale Jediscuba. You dont have to dip too low, it will sell and if it dont sell here, sell it elsewhere.

You Know what Bronco if you dont sell that to the guy who pm'd you. Figure out shipping to 11725 for me and if its affordable enough....ILL BUY IT for the $200.

Can you double check me and see if you get the same shipping quote? I'm in Plant City, FL 33567. I just wanna make sure I don't cheat ya.

Wow a lot of drama over some worn lettering lol. Saw looks great and that's a great price. Keep it on top id imagine it'd go quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back