Husqvarna 50 fuel line routing?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi. Fixing a 50 that was pretty much in pieces. When I ran fuel line under the plastic baffle on its way to the carb it pinches the line. No idea what the correct path is? Here’s a pic. Also not sure if the carb will work It’s a Waldron wa82a When I look online all the carbs seem to have a choke but on this saw choke is in the top cover . hopefully I can use the existing carb but I’ve never seen one with so much varnish DEBCBB24-276C-423B-8A3D-25D8874F38FA.jpegA33E1D64-9197-4196-9EDC-195C8649E972.jpeg

No 50 but do have 51 and 55.
I run line under kill switch and in bottom notch on left side of filter holder. Lower than your pic.
Some guys cut that notch tab off and still works fine.

I tried making that color line work,
it kinks, hardens fast, falls off carb barb, and in my opinion should be illegal. And it's the wrong size.
The oem line is available for mine.
2.8 mm comes to mind? Oh and buy the fuel filter at same time.

fuel line part number 581 7561 02

Hi. Fixing a 50 that was pretty much in pieces. When I ran fuel line under the plastic baffle on its way to the carb it pinches the line. No idea what the correct path is? Here’s a pic. Also not sure if the carb will work It’s a Waldron wa82a When I look online all the carbs seem to have a choke but on this saw choke is in the top cover . hopefully I can use the existing carb but I’ve never seen one with so much varnish View attachment 1035685View attachment 1035687

I ran mine under the kill switch as well. I agree about the yellow line. No good. I used the echo rubber fuel line. 3x5, maybe 3x6. The carb with the choke won't fit on a 50. You will have to rebuild it or change everything over to the 51, 55 setup, which is better but you will need a top cover, filter base with filter and a choke lever.

Back