husqvarna 51 will not start

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polver

olly
Reaction score
HI ALL
I have tested the compression 110psi, new coil,new carb, new impulse tube and grommet , new spark plug
Good blue spark plenty of fuel as the plug is always wet. I have tried dumping the fuel removing the spark plug and letting the lot dry out. I gave it a shot of eather into the spark plug hole.Not even a pop.
Any help would be much appreciated

HI ALL
I have tested the compression 110psi, new coil,new carb, new impulse tube and grommet , new spark plug
Good blue spark plenty of fuel as the plug is always wet. I have tried dumping the fuel removing the spark plug and letting the lot dry out. I gave it a shot of eather into the spark plug hole.Not even a pop.
Any help would be much appreciated
110 psi is low. Should at least be in the 130 range. Starting fluid will lower comp., and now it’s flooded to boot.

thanks for your advise. thought the com seemed a bit low.I have taken the muffler of and had a look at the piston. it seem in not bad condition.
After drying it out and trying the eather Im not sure if its a fuel problem. the saw was running ok then it just faided and stopped, Not run since.

Hi
Think Ill go down that road and try a new ring. I will have a look at the flywheel first and check that the timing is ok.
thanks for all your help

Back