• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 545 - mint condition / almost new

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckeand13

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Up for sale is my Husqvarna 545 chainsaw with 18" bar/chain. Purchased brand new from Husky dealer about 5 months ago. I was intending to cut down a number of trees on my property and wanted a nice saw to do the work. After putting some additional thought into the job I quickly realized that the trees were uncomfortably close to the house with some leaners, and beyond my abilities and comfort level. I’m hiring someone to take them down.

I have only used the saw one day so far. I helped a friend cut up some dead elm trees out in the middle of the woods for a couple of hours. The saw amazed me with its light weight and a lot of power. I’m coming from an old Pioneer so it didn’t take a lot to amaze me.

The saw is very clean, dare I say perfect in every way. I have only used the Husqvarna premix and Husqvarna bar oil in it. Along with purchasing the premix at the same time came a 4 year warranty. I am also including a spare chain as well.

I don’t have a lot of posts here, but please check out my same username on both ebay and candlepowerforum to see for yourself that I have a perfect track record.

Price is $375 (net to me) via Paypal plus actual shipping from 55447.

Please send me a message with any questions you may have.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_5221.JPG
    IMG_5221.JPG
    260.3 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_5222.JPG
    IMG_5222.JPG
    254.5 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_5223.JPG
    IMG_5223.JPG
    234 KB · Views: 101
Back