• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 55 Cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huskyvarnya Saws

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I am currently rebuilding a Husky 55 that had a closed port cylinder that I was unable salvage like I had hoped. So now I am looking for a used OEM cylinder. I hear the closed port is hard to come by, so I will settle for an open port at this point.

I am currently rebuilding a Husky 55 that had a closed port cylinder that I unable salvage like I had hoped. So now I am looking for a used OEM cylinder. I hear the closed port is hard to come by, so I will settle for an open port at this point.
I have a pretty minty 55 husky open port for $200 plus the ride.....no need for rebuild...very nice saw

I have a pretty minty 55 husky open port for $200 plus the ride.....no need for rebuild...very nice saw
That's a pretty good deal, but sadly I am already too deep into this one to jump ship, as I have ordered a bunch of other parts outside of the cylinder already. I appreciate the offer though.

I have two extra open port cylinders. I'll get some pics later this evening when I get home. THey were both recently cleaned up so not 100% mint but I'd not hesitate to run either.

Latest posts

Back