• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 288xp Parts (Case Needed)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huskyvarnya Saws

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I'm in the process of rebuilding a 288xp that I purchased some time ago in pieces. I am looking for the following items to complete the build.

OEM Carburetor
OEM Cylinder - *Found
OEM Chain Brake Assembly - *Found
OEM Full Wrap Handle (Yeah... I know)
OEM Case

I'm in the process of rebuilding a 288xp that I purchased some time ago in pieces. I am looking for the following items to complete the build.

OEM Carburetor
OEM Cylinder
OEM Chain Brake Assembly
Throttle Bellows
I have two carbs selling one.
PM me if your interested

OEM Carburetor
OEM Cylinder
OEM Chain Brake Assembly
Throttle Bellows
Throttle Lock Spring
eBay for the bellows

OEM Carburetor
OEM Cylinder
OEM Chain Brake Assembly
Throttle Bellows
Throttle Lock Spring
I’ve got a new chain brake/clutch cover assembly for 288xp $135 shipped
And I’ve got a used one that is complete and completely functional, not a whole lot of wear $95 shipped

*Would trade for a quality wireless tachometer*

Found out my case had rot on the mating surfaces. Looking to pick one up to finish this build until I have time to hopefully restore the one I have.

Found out my case had rot on the mating surfaces. Looking to pick one up to finish this build until I have time to hopefully restore the one I have.
I have cases also. Just contact me in our PM.

If you chime in with a smart ass remark like others hunting for good 394 parts these are not for sale anymore. Let me just put that right out there for those who like to stir the pot based on hearsay. They can keep flapping their lips.
Good day all.

Back