• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Husqvarna 55 parts / 066 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Procut

Procut

ArboristSite Operative
2 tanks with metal half wraps. 1 case in usable condition with misc parts still attached. Piston and cylinder in great condition , top fin on cylinder broken (pictured), some pitting on the clutch side case (pictured), crank is good , bearings feel to be just fine , seals ??? , carb is there without linkage. Pictures tell ALL. One tank and handle will fit in a large flat rate priority box (buyer pays actual shipping) $20 each tank/handle set , $20 for case (large flat rate).

View attachment 314978View attachment 314979View attachment 314980View attachment 314981View attachment 314982

USED 066 case with brake handle assembly , no clutch , flywheel , oil pump , chain adjuster etc , what you see is what you get. USED Tank has a broken mount (pictured) but repairable. Crank , bearings , seals in good condition. I have a USED cylinder that looks to have transfer but not sure , may clean up well , may not. Could not get a good pic of it. USED Half wrap handle. $100 buyer pays actual shipping. Pictures below.

2stroker

2stroker

ArboristSite Operative
066 tank

Please tell me how do you repair broken mount?
I have several tanks with that broken.
Thanks for the help.
2stroker

Procut

Procut

ArboristSite Operative
Please tell me how do you repair broken mount?
I have several tanks with that broken.
Thanks for the help.
2stroker

By no means am I a pro , in fact far from it , but I have recently repaired the same mount on another 660 by plastic welding it together with the same type of plastic from another tank. It was my first time , advice taken by other members here on AS and it came out ugly as hell but held very well. Saw was sold with repaired mount disclosed and still holding today. I will not attempt to fix this one , it is "as is".

Procut

Procut

ArboristSite Operative
066 parts

No more 55 parts available , JUST 066. All parts will fit in 2 large flat rate boxes at $16 each box. $132 shipped to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts