• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 55 parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wap13

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a husqvarna 55 that was straight gassed and needs a top end that I have no interest in fixing. I pulled it apart hoping it only needed a piston but there is one gouge in the cylinder that is not going to come out. It would likely run with a new piston but I'm not going to try it. I have other nice saws to run and just cant justify putting money into this one. Cosmetically it is in overall pretty good shape. Dirty, but nothing is cracked or broken that I can find. Other than the top end the only other problem I know of is that it needs a recoil starter. Somebody robbed it off the saw but other than that it is complete. I can get pics if anyone wants.

I supposed I have to put a price on it so lets say $50 but really I have no idea what its worth and would rather just trade it for some chians, or a bar or whatever you may have you think I need. Located south of Atlanta Ga if anyone wants to pick it up.

No, I sold it today. Thanks for the interest.

I am working on how to delete this thread....

Latest posts

Back