husqvarna 550 xp mark 2 air filter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don5477

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
can anyone tell me what is the different's between these two filters for the 550 xp mark 2 what one is better to useIMG_0513.JPEG

The left one is nylon and it's meant for cold and snowy conditions, the right hand one is flocked and it is meant for general use. When i worked at a Husky dealership I saw a new J-red 2260 come in with a wrecked top end because the owner didn't swap out the nylon one for a flocked one, so I would recommend that you only use the one on the right.

The left one is nylon and it's meant for cold and snowy conditions, the right hand one is flocked and it is meant for general use. When i worked at a Husky dealership I saw a new J-red 2260 come in with a wrecked top end because the owner didn't swap out the nylon one for a flocked one, so I would recommend that you only use the one on the right.
thank you i couldn't find any info on this i will run the flocked one. thanks

Well said sir!!!

Back