• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Husqvarna 550xp with flippy caps

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesupra

Mainer
Reaction score
Brand new 550xp, $460 free shipping with 18" husqvarna bar and chain or add $ 10 for Oregon prolite bar. Can come with box, but I prefer to use a single box that will fit the bar as well. Will split the paypal fee with buyer If using paypal.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Lol, hate is a awfully strong word, esp when referring to one of the best 50cc saws every built.

Lol, hate is a awfully strong word, esp when referring to one of the best 50cc saws every built.

I'd rather have any other 50 cc saw even an old echo 452. I've tried some from all the builders and had a new one myself and couldn't stand them after about 2 cuts.

That makes no sense considering 96.5% of all people who run a 346 consider it one of the best saws ever made.

Best 3 cube class saw of all time

qahy3ure.jpg

That makes no sense considering 96.5% of all people who run a 346 consider it one of the best saws ever made.

Ahh... Mike's just sore he sold me that 2153 in my sig that has spanked 550s, 261s, 261c, 2253. MM said it was the strongest 50cc saw he has ever built. :clap:
Seriously though, I think it depends on the type of cuttin you do with your saws. Mike likes the 261. I like them both. Maybe my new 254xp will spank both of them and become my favorite. Who knows? Who cares?

Seriously though, the idea of owning a 550 is wearing on me pretty good.:laugh:

Ahh... Mike's just sore he sold me that 2153 in my sig that has spanked 550s, 261s, 261c, 2253. MM said it was the strongest 50cc saw he has ever built. :clap:
Seriously though, I think it depends on the type of cuttin you do with your saws. Mike likes the 261. I like them both. Maybe my new 254xp will spank both of them and become my favorite. Who knows? Who cares?

Seriously though, the idea of owning a 550 is wearing on me pretty good.:laugh:

They don't fit what I want in a work saw. My dad likes the 50cc class and the auto tune would be peace of mind for me. The 550 is a $100 cheaper than a 261 so that's why I was considering one of them.

The 576 is right as home with 24" bar, just ran a tank through mine again tonight. I think it's even more at home with a 24" bar than a 372xp, and the anti vibe is the best out there. I got a brand new 576xp auto tune for sale too.

The 576 is right as home with 24" bar, just ran a tank through mine again tonight. I think it's even more at home with a 24" bar than a 372xp, and the anti vibe is the best out there. I got a brand new 576xp auto tune for sale too.

I am almost positive a 576xp AT will be my next saw. But it probably wont be till next year since I bought my 545 this year. Do you think the 576xp AT will remain stronger than the new 372xp replacement?

It's hard telling, the 576 was the 372s new replacement. I would be interested to see if they build a 70cc saw on the 562 platform, I think there is plenty of room of a 562 big bore. The 576 is a real ripper I really think it's about a perfect 24" saw.

It's hard telling, the 576 was the 372s new replacement. I would be interested to see if they build a 70cc saw on the 562 platform, I think there is plenty of room of a 562 big bore. The 576 is a real ripper I really think it's about a perfect 24" saw.

70cc on 562 platform would be one nimble 70cc saw!!!

I wonder if the bottom end would hold up to 10-12 more cc? The 576 will run a 28-32" well.

I believe it, it will pull a 24" in oak without any trouble. I feel like it's a very underrated saw. Everyone I know who has one absolutely love the, but it seems many are. To willing to try it.

Latest posts

Back