• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 555

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For sale is a like new Husqvarna 555. This is the saw that I've been using to test different mods. It has a popup piston, ported cylinder, 562 transfer covers, modded muffler, and 5° timing advance. Compression is 185 PSI on my SnapOn gauge. It has 4 tanks of fuel through it and runs perfectly. It has no signs of the infamous 562 carb issues. This one runs perfectly. It starts easily hot and cold, with no hesitation at all off idle. While not as strong as a 562XP, is very respectable and handles a 20" B&C nicely. It would make a perfect one saw plan. I did not buy this saw to make money, so I'm passing it on at my cost. The price is $500 PHO, or $560 with the 20", 3/8, replaceable sprocket nose, Husqvarna bar. I'll also include the Stihl RS I ran on it. It has half gone after hitting a steel stake. It has since been ground, then filed, and the rakers set. Please PM me if interested in the saw.

Here it is right after pulling it out of the box.
IMG_3885-L.jpg

IMG_3887-L.jpg

IMG_3894-L.jpg

Here are pics of the port work.
IMG_4090-L.jpg

IMG_4208-L.jpg

IMG_4214-L.jpg

IMG_4219-L.jpg

IMG_4223-L.jpg

Latest posts

Back