• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 562 project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

husqvarnaxpman

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Got this saw a while ago with intentions of rebuilding it this winter but found a saw I would like to buy so i would like to move a few. Projects are adding up. Piston is scored on one side of the exhaust side. To me it does not look to bad looking through the port. I would think the cylinder would clean up, but i have not taken the cylinder off. I don't know a lot about these 562's but from taking a quick glance I see its missing some screws, bucking spike, clutch assembly, air filter and a couple of top cover clips. Saw shows typical use. Take a look at the pictures. I would like $150. Thanks

100_6004.JPG 100_6005.JPG 100_6006.JPG 100_6007.JPG

Got this saw a while ago with intentions of rebuilding it this winter but found a saw I would like to buy so i would like to move a few. Projects are adding up. Piston is scored on one side of the exhaust side. To me it does not look to bad looking through the port. I would think the cylinder would clean up, but i have not taken the cylinder off. I don't know a lot about these 562's but from taking a quick glance I see its missing some screws, bucking spike, clutch assembly, air filter and a couple of top cover clips. Saw shows typical use. Take a look at the pictures. I would like $150. Thanks

View attachment 517076 View attachment 517077 View attachment 517078 View attachment 517079

Check pm.

View attachment 517076 View attachment 517077 View attachment 517078 View attachment 517079
Check pm
2stroker

Back