• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 562xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kegerator5

Champ = THE Powerhorse lol
Reaction score
Listing this Husqvarna 562xp. Bought it used. Had it for about a year, year and a half. Used it twice. Stored with no fuel I it. Fully emptied. The whole 9 yards. And when it was used, I use the 50:1 pre-mix trufuel (red can). Ethanol free.

No issues ever. Although, today when I went to start it up, try it before listing it ran fine, cut wood fine, but when I set it down, it only idled for ant 30 seconds and shut off. I figured it was odd, fired it back up, ran it again, no issues, set it down again, same thing. Turned off.

Never did this before. Started looking up reasons, looks like it's common if they haven't been run in awhile, or when brand new and carb is not set. (By the way, it is an auto tune).

Not sure if this is a safety shut-down feature because carb is not set perfect and to potentially save the piston, so it turns off, or simply because it's starving itself, not sure. But just wanted to let potential buyers fully aware.

Comes with a 20" bar and chain. Plenty of life left in both.

Asking $500 shipped.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 74
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    453.4 KB · Views: 75
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 80
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 69
Here's the piston pic..
Sorry about the angle. Sort of hard to get. IPhone kept blurring it unless I was at this angle. As for compression, I didn't have a proper tester. None of my adapters were small enough to fit in the spark plug hole.
Sorry.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    806.2 KB · Views: 35
Back