• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell husqvarna 575xp,less than 2hrs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2manysawz

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
have a near mint 575xp with maybe 2hrs time on it,saw has been stored for a long time(unfueled)just added fuel and started before post,runs A-1,make an offer,thanks

I really never use it,have 2 many sawz,ha,dont need to sell it just figured i'd throw it on the site so someone maybe would have an opportunity to grab themselves an awesome saw in about mint condition,footnote:some folks when these saws first came on the scene experienced crank bearing problems and alot of foolishness started with folks saying the saws were junk and not dependable etc.most of the problems were from pro loggers that didnt break in the saws correctly and pretty much ran the piss out of them,also alot of folks were biased on the 575xp because they feared husqvarna was going to pull the rug out from under the 372xp and that folks is what got people pilling on the 575.the 576xp is the same saw,additionally people also complained that they were heavy and yes it is a little heavier than a 372xp but it is a totally different plattform that will outcut the 372 stock saw for saw, i have never experienced any failures on the 575xp and for as many people that say they have seen failures i can point to many times more people that love them and have had zero issues like myself,looking for a great saw with tons of power here it is,you would be hard pressed to find one in any better condition. thanks for looking and thanks to the nice fella that posted the pics for me,peace

honestly IMO, its generally easier to just post em (pics) here, then you dont have to send 'em to every interested party. I know i like to check out pics of saws for sails.
i feel your pain the trouble is i dont know how to do it yet,as soon as i figure it out that stihl saw on my profile will be swapped out too for my new 390xp,shes my latest aquisition,ha

Nice looking saw. You really need to post a price. We can't buy it and sell it for you. Start with retail minus five or ten percent and take offers. Include weight and zip so we can estimate shipping cost - unless you want to include the ride. Good luck!

Back