• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 61 project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Landmark

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a project I have decided to sell. Saw runs great and has no known issues. I ran about half a tank through it and it is a strong saw. I listed it as a project due to the piston having a mark on it and I believe it needs to be cleaned up and everything ckd out at the least. It has a AM clutch cover but if that bothers you I have the oem clutch cover with non-functioning brake and missing flag I will put on instead. On/off switch needs new wire and the air conductor is missing. I would like to get 125.00 for it and I will pay half shipping cost to lower 48. This is PHO no Bar or chain. Paypal friends/family or add 3%

IMG_2375.JPG IMG_2376.JPG IMG_2377.JPG IMG_2378.JPG IMG_2379.JPG IMG_2386.JPG

Juggling paypal pronlems. It won't let mevpaybfriends and family. I will still buy it if I have to do a postal money order or something.

Saw still available as of now. havnt heard from Smokey7 since 4am yesterday. Pm me if you want it and I will throw in the oem non functioning clutch cover. I need to fund another project.

Latest posts

Back