• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 61 white or grey top cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am working on a gray/black top 1986 Husqvarna 61 and am need of some parts. I need the top cover and the inner and outer bar plates.

Hi the bar plates are easy to find. The cover is much harder to find. The last one I bought came from chainsawr the web sight. He has one every now an then.

Thanks for the response. I found the bar plates but they were high as a kite for the condition of my saw and I have been watching Chainsawr for almost a year off and on but have never seen one available, always shows that they are out of stock. I even wrote them and submitted a part request a with no luck.
Hopefully someone on here has one.

Hi just checked hl supply they have the inside one for 2.99.Also check hutzel.net they have several aftermarket parts for these saws.I have built 3 of these saws in the last year a 66-272 (52mm) 61-268 (50mm) 61-61 (48mm). I have found everything I need at these two sources except the top covers. I have one more 61 to build and a 268 so while looking for parts for mine if I find a gray cover I will get it for you.

I have never used either site. Thanks! I will check them out. My saw isn't in great shape I just want it running well and complete. Don't want to spend a bunch on a top cover.
Thanks again

Hutzel.net does not seem like the site you were referencing for parts. Is that correct?

Sorry it's huztl.net farmertec they also have orange covers for newer 61s. The back two holes will work on saws with the the two piece coils. The front hole next to the handle doesn't mate up but there are work a rounds for those. They are 4.27 plus shipping. Also go to parts tree and look your saw up, you can get part # and go to your local farmers co-op and order parts without paying shipping.At least mine doesn't charge shipping.

Latest posts

Back