Husqvarna advice

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PAwrestling#1

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
First question I have for u guys is I have a chance to buy a Husqvarna 2100 for what I believe is a good price. Im sure the saw is in very good shape as the owner takes care of his stuff. I really don't need a saw that big or heavy but probably a good deal and I plan on buying other saws from him.
Last question I have is i've read many articles stating how 359's are very responsive to porting. More so than other saws. Is there other saws from small to mid range huskys that are this way?

Thanks in advance..

Not sure what your 2100 question is. If you are looking for enablers you have come to the right place. Buy it. The 2100 is a beast. The cylinder, piston, ,coil and a few other smaller parts are getting very hard to find. The 346 is a legend when it comes to people porting it.

Not sure what your 2100 question is. If you are looking for enablers you have come to the right place. Buy it. The 2100 is a beast. The cylinder, piston, ,coil and a few other smaller parts are getting very hard to find. The 346 is a legend when it comes to people porting it.
Heck I never got to the question.. What are the 2100's worth?

I paid a hundred for mine, he would not deal because he had recieved so much interest, since offering it @$100. Some go considerably higher. People collect them. I would say $300-$500 more on the money. Ebay might give you the best idea. When you figure shipping and selling fees.

100?? Can’t hardly buy a used 51 for that. You just send me all the 100cc saws you want for 100 dollars each.

It needed a carb kit and the oil tank leaked but it was a good day.

Latest posts

Back