• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna carcasses and parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adamgaspo

I do the things
Reaction score
Hey Guys I have four crank case assembly's that are taking up space so their up for sale, please pm for more pictures
and to make offer for all the parts. buyer pays shipping and ill provide quotes and cover anything over.
First is a 575xp husky plastic parts missing, cylinder is blown and the crank assembly rotates freely. 85 dollars
image3.jpeg image1.jpeg image1.jpeg

Next saw is a 570 husky crank rotates freely, 65 dollars
image2.jpeg image3.jpeg image1.jpeg image2.jpeg
third saw is what I believe to be a 385/390 I do not have a lot of experience on this one. crank rotates freely all plastics are missing except the fuel tank, the crank case has a couple of stripped threads probably not usable but the rest of whats pictured is in good shape. the Tag IS Missing on this saw!
65 dollars
image1.jpeg image2.jpeg
Forth crank case is a 359 husky, just a crank case on this one has a flywheel crank assembly and ignition 55 dollars
image2.jpeg

385 sold
Handle off of 575 pending.
If anybody wants parts off of these saws pm me.
I’m going to split all of the cases and keep the crank off of the 359.

Adam

Back