Husqvarna Case Splitter Dimensions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

altatim

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am wondering if someone can get the dimensions for the new style Husqvarna crankcase splitter. Part No. 575 28 69-01. I plan on machining one for myself but I need the nominal dimensions for the holes and thread sizes for the main splitter shank.

Thanks!
Untitled.jpg

Interesting, looks like my old stihl type, only used whe the saw has stuffers in it, I like the clamp type because you can use it on both sides
I prefer the clamp type too but the new style cranks have weighted cups for balancing I think. Can't use the clamp splitters unfortunately

I prefer the clamp type too but the new style cranks have weighted cups for balancing I think. Can't use the clamp splitters unfortunately
not all new saws even though I dont work on too many of them had a 565 and a 572, - 565 didn't and 572 did- basicly the same saw- 572 had larger transfer plates a stuffers- so does that tool good for the flywheet side?

not all new saws even though I dont work on too many of them had a 565 and a 572, - 565 didn't and 572 did- basicly the same saw- 572 had larger transfer plates a stuffers- so does that tool good for the flywheet side?
I think its good for both sides, it is used as a 3 point bolt up tool hence the multiple pieces and different stud spacers.

Back