Husqvarna Screw Type Question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hacskaroly

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any information (website, pdf, ...etc) that helps explain the Husqvarna parts number system, for example: 725 53 45-55. This number is for a carburetor/intake elbow screw on a 2100CD. I have found on another website that this part number references to a "Mc6s 5x65", I am not sure what the "Mc6s" stands for, but I am guessing the 5x65 is M5 screw by 65 mm long. Hopefully someone can correct me if I am wrong.

Going back to the part numbers, there are two other screws associated with the carburetor assembly, 725 52 87-55 and 725 53 33-55. To really "screw" things up for me, another screw on the diagram has a part number of 501 43 55-01. Again, I am guessing that this correlates to a Group-Type-sub type-part format, similar to what Stihl uses, but I have not found anything that explains it. Some of these screws I am looking for are discontinued and I am trying to find their dimensions to see if I can find a suitable sub where possible.

If you plug those PNs into Partstree, you will get a description of the screw (dia and length) and a pic. The pic will show the head type. Once you know those three things, it should be easy to find screws.

I think Husky only uses one pitch per size-screw for machine screws (i.e., there are not fine and coarse pitch machine screws).

There are, of course, those big-thread jobs for screwing into plastic.

https://www.partstree.com/parts/husqvarna-construction-725-53-33-55/

Latest posts

Back