• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna Chainsaw Bars Large Mount and Small Mount (New bars added)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a bar for a 262XP. I believe this saw is small mount?

20-24" 3/8. Husqvarna OEM one.

You have so many listed I didn't even know how to reference.

Yes, the 262 takes a small mount bar. The 68dl small mount bars that I have listed are only about 3/4 of an inch shorter than a 20" 72dl bar. I also have a used 20" 72dl bar here that I will sell.

Send me a PM

Got my bar this week, shipped very fast and exactly as described thank you shorthunter

I'd like to put stihl 3/8 picco/low profile .050 chain (not standard 3/8) on a 346, would any suit that?

Jonsered 10mm mount bars, 24" long hard nose bars. These would be great for a resto saw. $20 each
shorthunter,

Could you tell me is this husky large mount type, and what gauge (slot) is this? I couldn't find info. on this hardnose bar specs.

Thank you, Henry

Do you still have any of the 18" 68 dl 58 gauge small mount bars? I'm looking 2 bars. If so, how much to ship to Michigan?

Do you have a large mount 20" 3/8"? It would get shipped to Maine. I screwed up and sent a small mount to my sister's husband to go with the Husky 61 I gave to him for Christmas.

I'll take the 16" .058 husky large mount.
Pm sent
Replied
Do you still have any of the 18" 68 dl 58 gauge small mount bars? I'm looking 2 bars. If so, how much to ship to Michigan?
PM sent
Do you have a large mount 20" 3/8"? It would get shipped to Maine. I screwed up and sent a small mount to my sister's husband to go with the Husky 61 I gave to him for Christmas.
I have one left but it belongs on my Dolmar 7900. If you really need one, send me a PM

Latest posts

Back