• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Husqvarna L65 air filter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidtown

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Recently acquired an L65 worth bringing back to running condition. It needs a new fuel line/filter and an air filter.

I believe I can get the fuel line but the air filter is not available except for eBay. I can buy that one but prefer to give my money to someone here. Not picky to have new or used...just need something.

PN: 501206101

Be well,
Davel65.jpg

Beat the drum and hold the phone, I found a couple today! I remembered another box of filters and viola! One is nylon mesh and the other flocked. Both for $35 and that includes shipping to your place. These are used OEM and need cleaning. Mike

Recently acquired an L65 worth bringing back to running condition. It needs a new fuel line/filter and an air filter.

I believe I can get the fuel line but the air filter is not available except for eBay. I can buy that one but prefer to give my money to someone here. Not picky to have new or used...just need something.

PN: 501206101

Be well,
DaveView attachment 693897
Interested in selling it? I'd just make one like I did what ever style you'd like and depends on what you actually plan on doing with it.I'm not cutting very long periods with mine I put some work into mine I actually have 2 its a slow boring saw stock. I'd sell you a OEM one I'm in WI.

Attachments

• IMG_20240208_023308.jpg
    IMG_20240208_023308.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Back