• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna L77

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaTreeStumper

semi-poster, major lurker
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Husky L77. Saw came into the shop last week with a few others. I cleaned the carb, replaced the needle, and replaced the pull cord. I did maybe 15-20 cuts with it and it pulls through wood great. Saw starts on the 2nd pull. The owner came to pick it up and told me he wanted to sell it, so here it is. Ill post pictures tomorrow when I get a second. $270 plus shipping, PHO.

Husky L77. Saw came into the shop last week with a few others. I cleaned the carb, replaced the needle, and replaced the pull cord. I did maybe 15-20 cuts with it and it pulls through wood great. Saw starts on the 2nd pull. The owner came to pick it up and told me he wanted to sell it, so here it is. Ill post pictures tomorrow when I get a second. $270 plus shipping, PHO.
Need a 20"bar and chain to go with it

Back