• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Husqvarna Project Saws for Stihl Project Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Wells

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have 2 395XPs, 1 372XP, and an 562XP auto tune saws that I would like to trade for MS660s, MS460s, or 200t project saws! I will post pictures in the morning.

Reason for wanting to trade is because, I have been running, fixing, selling, building, and buying MS660/066 chainsaws for quite a few years now and I thought Id start fixing and building Husqvarna saws for something new. Long story short I hate wrenching on them and I would much rather trade off the Husqvarna saws I have, for Stihls.

I will also entertain the possibility in trading some of my Husqvarna saws for a 084, or 090av.

Let me know what you have!

I have a 357xp & a 61 Rancher, if you're interested, they both run, but here in WI, We're Stihl people, I bought these in CA, since then I've started collecting and rebuilding 015L's. I'm up to 15 of them now, all are completely rebuilt and used regularly. Send me an e-mail to:
[email protected]. The Husqvarna's are dusty and the Rancher has a small pinch in the bar guide. Other than that, I'm trying to find a good home for them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Dave Rohach

The saws you mentioned are Husqvarna saws, the type of saw that I mentioned in my original post that Iam trying to rid of. Im wanting to go back to working on only Stihls...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you willing to sell the 372

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Do you have a price on the 562? I'm interested.
Also, what's wrong with it? I have the 460 that I've been working on that I might consider using as a bargaining chip. Thanks

Nikb47, I will sell the 562. It needs flywheel side bearing, and piston. Message me with pictures of your 460.. Or willing to sell the saw for $350.

I have a 201t in pieces needing top end. Also a 200t runner that's scored also have parts saw that will come with it.

Kyle, Iam interested in your saws. Please msg me in what saws of mine you are interested in and maybe we can make a deal.

Latest posts

Back