Husqvarna SG13A V Vermeer SC130

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stump stomper

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
HI All
have been looking buying one of these stump grinders for easy access.
just a quick question both machines are 13 hp I have heard the husky has more power can any one confirm this? vermeer have a good name here but the
husky is nearly 500 euros cheaper any replies greatly appreciated

stump stomper said:
HI All
have been looking buying one of these stump grinders for easy access.
just a quick question both machines are 13 hp I have heard the husky has more power can any one confirm this? vermeer have a good name here but the
husky is nearly 500 euros cheaper any replies greatly appreciated

Neither,i'd get a rayco rg13 series2,well to behonest I have one [not a single problem in over 2 years of abuse/use] its hard work but it compliments my vermeer 352,I can basicly do all stumps,big stumps and tight access ones
Alpine magnums are ok but there way too expensive....

Carlton

Hi
Give the Carlton 900H at look at
Advantage over all other 13hp machines is engine angles what you dont want is an engine tilted forwards before you go into ground like the Rayco has,
if you want long term life from your purchase you need to keep the engine at the least angle for full oil protection.
www.listonequipment.co.uk

Thanks for the feed back guys ,not to sure if there is a rayco dealer over hear ROLLCOSTA. thanks stump66 liston. I must go and ponder over you suggestions

Last edited:
Thanks for the feed back guys ,not to sure if there is a rayco dealer over hear ROLLCOSTA. thanks stumpy66, liston. I must go and ponder over your suggestions

Back