• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna T540xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sprung22

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I had this in a different category before but have since aquired the saw that i was considering trading for...This saw is essentially new but im not selling it as new because I fueled it...It was filled with gas and ran for about 5 min and put back in the box it came in...Never in wood..14" bar with all the accessories that came with it...This model does not have the husky flippy caps..Any questions don't hesitate to ask...$535 shipped to lower 48...Pay Pal as gift only.

Thanks
Steve

You are an evil, evil person ;). I'm thinking about it......

I assume all of the t540xp are autotune, right. Awesome saw man.

I'm trying to trade my ms 241 for a t540xp would you be interested in a trade my 241 only has about 8 tanks through it the muffler is drilled though but it rips I got a 12 and a 16 inch bar

I once knew a guy who knew a guy

I'm in Howell mi but I'm willing to drive to Cleveland man I'm lookin for a straight trade

I once knew a guy who knew a guy

Latest posts

Back