• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqy 246

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welder56

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Looking for a husqy 246. Prefer not running condition. Not looking for something mint/pretty.

Have cash or could do possible partial trade. Have a stihl 25" Rollomatic ES 3003 mount that's never been used /w chain.

Please pm me if your interested in selling.

I don't have as many as you but I work the same way. Hard to choose which saw to sacrifice to buy another though LOL

A non running saw gives me time to build it and know what I'm working with. Gotta be one out there

Well I have more then listed! The ones I list usually don't go anywhere. Just gotta go through the others to see what I've got! Lol

Lol well you have waaaaayyyyyyy more than me haha. I really love putting them together.

I really want a running 246 but the cdn dollar sucks so bad I can't afford to pay for a running one right now. So a builder is what I'm looking for

Think I'm gonna just build another 254. Have most of the parts sitting around collecting dust

I'll put little money into building it anyways.

I really like mine too! Just need a few smalls too finish this one. Not gonna be a pretty/mint one. But will try to make it a good runner. Won't mind getting it dirty anyways haha

Think I really just need consumables. Like bearings ,gaskets,fuel line, filter.

I know I will need clutch drum and rim sprocket. Just bought a piston off bryan.

I should post a pic of a couple flywheels I have. I don't know if they will work or not.

My muffler is abit beat up. Should be usable though

Back