Huztl MS660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have a crank yet...was hoping to order the tap ahead of it getting here. I have m12x1.25 on order already...same size as 394xp. If Oz isn't seeing straight would someone else please tell me lol

The clutch side will be left hand threads (right?). Checking on that.

Homemade id on my huztl
Initial month year
[emoji1]
7adfa631bfd042d6df101871a16b74cb.jpg

FYI I was on the Huztl site today and there was a notice that anything ordered Jan 20th-Feb 6th, will be processed Feb 7th.

Yes correct but I am European Central time GMT +1 down here, so they replied early morning my time meaning around noon over there.

Envoyé de mon SM-G361F en utilisant Tapatalk

Yes correct but I am European Central time GMT +1 down here, so they replied early morning my time meaning around noon over there.

Envoyé de mon SM-G361F en utilisant Tapatalk
Hope your winter is going as mild as our's here in Oklahoma, USA. 21C/70F right now when we normally would be having snow and ice storms most years.

Hope your winter is going as mild as our's here in Oklahoma, USA. 21C/70F right now when we normally would be having snow and ice storms most years.
We have around 7-10 Celsius last week. And forecast is down to -5 to - 7C for the coming week end. The beginning of our winter has been dry and high temperature and now more wet and some periodic frozen period. Normally this is last freezing week we will have, in March temp is going up and farmers starts their seeding season for sugar beets corn and others.

Pierre

I checked with Huztl today about my order. Their response was that they were out of of stock on clutches, drums, and mufflers for the 660. They told me it would be 3 days and then it would be shipped. Just an FYI.

I wanted to place another saw order, so I asked about the back-order on mufflers, clutches and drums. This is the reply.

Sent: Friday, February 10, 2017 3:51 AM
Subject: Re: Re: Order 12251

Dear sir,
Thanks for your message.
Yes, we are not available for these parts now, and not sure when we will have, but we will have within the short time.
Sincerely hope you could understand.
Best regards,
Lynn
download

Interesting. My 3 day wait reply was sent on the 7th. I will give them another couple days and see if it ships. I might also just request that they ship the kit without those items and see if they can compensate me somehow.

Interesting. My 3 day wait reply was sent on the 7th. I will give them another couple days and see if it ships. I might also just request that they ship the kit without those items and see if they can compensate me somehow.

I've ordered some parts on the 6th. They were shipped the next day and will be here... who knows what. Both mail and private carriers have become extremely slow lately. :(

Yep crazy all over it seems. Down Under in Perth WA we are having cyclone induced winter weather in the middle of summer, well under 20°c instead of I up above 35-40°c

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Back