Hydraulic Pole saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TopJimmy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
A couple of years ago I purchased a hydraulic pole saw. I was thinking about addind aux hydraulics to my sissor lift. Decided it was to much trouble. I got a HT-101 instead. I think that the pole saw is a Greenlee, but I do not remember. It has a decent looking bar and chain. Any ideas what these are worth? Do you think Ebay is the best avenue to get rid of it? Anyone got anything they want to trade?:)

Jim

I have no idea, how do I check. I am heading out to the shop and will try to get a couple of pics of it.

Thanks,

Jim

Ok, I guess it is an open center (stamped on the handle) on the other side of the handle it has the number B15665 and the bar is an Oregon TR 100785.

Thanks for any input.

Jim

How long is the handle on the unit and how long is the bar? Also, do you have any idea how old it is?

I have no idea how old it is. I purchased it a couple of years ago on ebay. The unit is aprox. 5' 2" long + the bar which is 10" long.

Thanks,

Jim

Menchhofer said:
Is it open or closed center operation?

Im pretty sure you can turn a valve on top of handpeice to do either,they work either way but get hot on the wrong setting.there something you should buy new IMO i just sold a used one

Latest posts

Back