Identifying a Stihl saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

judsonmnthillbilly

Reaction score
I traded for a Stihl saw a couple of years ago and I'm just now deciding to order the parts to fix the saw..I can't remember what the guy told me it was..but the serial number is 16247636. There might be a 4 in the ending of that sequence of numbers?? I cleaned up the flat embossed place where the serial number is but it's been scarred up some there so I really can't tell,but I think so..the part number on the fuel/rear handle/tank is,1128 351 0503..I know it's either an 044 ms440 or an 046 Ms 460. Please help a ol country boy with this here problem someone.im new on here and it's good to be part of an group that means something

I traded for a Stihl saw a couple of years ago and I'm just now deciding to order the parts to fix the saw..I can't remember what the guy told me it was..but the serial number is 16247636. There might be a 4 in the ending of that sequence of numbers?? I cleaned up the flat embossed place where the serial number is but it's been scarred up some there so I really can't tell,but I think so..the part number on the fuel/rear handle/tank is,1128 351 0503..I know it's either an 044 ms440 or an 046 Ms 460. Please help a ol country boy with this here problem someone.im new on here and it's good to be part of an group that means something
pics

Latest posts

Back