i actually pruned 8 trees today with out spikes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aside from climbing on a roof, what place does a ladder have in tree care?? Leave your ladder at home for a few weeks and you will not miss it. Ladders are way too scary anyway.
Nate

Well, I used to get pretty dark after sunning all summer.

maybe that is why i used to be able to get way above the rim, but not quite dunk.

..sorry about the chest beating....but 13 yrs of serious track and field didnt hurt either...

Treetx,

I agree to disagree, as we use the 28 footer a lot to ease tree entry. Usually a line will be set already. Of course caution is a must. And the orchard ladder is used for pruning all the time, and for reach when needing to get up to pole prune stuff 20-30 feet up.

I'll hold my position on being ANTI-ladder but will have to add that I rearely if ever enter more than 4 trees in a day.

While working for the cities of Augsburg and Dachau, we were after nothing but hazardous deadwood. We entered a minimum of 20 trees a day. My ladder was probably one of my most important pieces of equipment.

I can deal with agreeing to disagree.

Nate

Latest posts

Back