I almost peed myself watching this...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(and you need to keep in mind i am a bit bothered by a lawn shark posting as well but you've been getting your tree on for a little while now....... anyway)

hahaha....a lawn shark posting...hahaha

it just makes no sense for anyone but a tree guy to be hanging out in this part of the site. bad enough that they read all the **** we talk about and then go out in their backyard or their friend's house or their neighbor yard and pretend to be treeguys and do the work for little or no money.

booo yahhhh :clap:

just sucks that they sully my part of the site. i don't bother with their **** unless i see something stupid going on....

what right do they have and what good could they possibly offer? that is the question

That is the way I felt about Pinkpanties Floyd (but I am a bully to the Big Kahuna)

great day actually. hung out with the girl and went to an amusement park. all was good up till the turkish twist at least. that ride is no fun and i am convinced some sort of punishment. she was pale and sweaty after that one with the puke face going on. poor girl had to go lay down in the shade after the ride finally stopped! i felt like ass after too. lol

but in regards to non tree guys posting in our forum (and you need to keep in mind i am a bit bothered by a lawn shark posting as well but you've been getting your tree on for a little while now....... anyway) it just makes no sense for anyone but a tree guy to be hanging out in this part of the site. bad enough that they read all the **** we talk about and then go out in their backyard or their friend's house or their neighbor yard and pretend to be treeguys and do the work for little or no money. nevermind the lack of experience or knowledge for that matter.

just sucks that they sully my part of the site. i don't bother with their **** unless i see something stupid going on....

what right do they have and what good could they possibly offer? that is the question.

Post withdrawn
Poster Banned

Last edited:

what right do they have and what good could they possibly offer? that is the question.

You know, this how I feel about most of the posts you make. Some may be entertaining, but for the most part they are a distraction.

I couldn't even laugh until the tree sex caption....I was horrified otherwise. I think that there is a reason there is no part 2, but you can probably read about it. Prayer for the families sent.

From start to finish a great video , the plumbers crack the music and the captions all great , and when they fast forwarded the pushing I almost spit my coffee and it took about an hour to get right back to the exact same position with the tree just 2ft shorter , I bet it still standing there today , with a rusty abandoned saw bar and chain sticking out the side ...I wanna rep the fat guy with the black shirt and no belt where is he??

These are the guys I picture when someone tells me that someone with a better price got the job that I bid on.....the only thing missing in the video were some of their teeth and a beat down old pick up truck.

Classic video. Loved it. Wow. Just wow.

Now we who's the daddy of them crooked ugly dead trees.:laugh:

Mr. HE:cool:

For $80s an hour, and a drunk HO with a camera, these guys might just have something here.

"This could take days, Sir. Stand back please, and watch a pair of highly skilled poorfessionals show ya how it's done, Sir."

"ALRIGHT, DARIN, GET THAT THING!":chainsaw:

:laugh:

Last edited:
I laughed - first, but then I got to thinking - what you tell two families who just lost their dads/husbands - that they was dummies trying to play with the chainsaw - I almost want to scream out "stop! guys - get somebody who knows what they doing!!!" We (here in Estonia) had last year two deaths of homeowners trying to cut down a tree - both got caught under it... So after awhile its not funny anymore - its all fun and jokes til' somebody gets hurt!

Frankly I find it hard to believe how anybody could be so stupid.. but then I don't hang around watching folks attempt to cut their own trees. Looking at the clock, that took an hour to simply get tree off stump.. and into a potentially more dangerous leaner position. I have no idea how or why anybody would do this.. stupidity I guess.. almost qualifies as a comedy if it were not so dangerous - lucky somebody did not get hurt or killed. But then the green saw kind of tells the story.

got a call from a lady in my old nborhood years ago that a friend came to cut down a tree and he got upset and left...could I come over?

Arrived to find a rope half way up in a tree bent over her nbor's house. It had 3 strand rope and 2 of them had broken from the come a long. He had notched deep and back cut just about to the notch.

I got a line in the top and come a long set up but it still needed a little cutting. While cutting the tree fell over sideways trapping me in the branches but no injuries. I was laughing for some reason?

Find out later in the day, the old friend went home and died from stress of it all.

Back