i am separating myself from OPEC

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TreeCo. The 6.5 hp listers do run at 600 rpm. Its a beautiful thing to listen to it going put-put-put. The 14 hp I have is rated at 1000rpm. But with the pulley I am using I had to turn it down to 900rpm to spin the generator at the right speed.

Berry I will pm you with the info as I do not know if it would be ok to post it here.

Billy

Anyone ever think of putting a still on there OWB to make ethynol for the flex fuel vehicles out there. I saw a guy on TV who was making alcohol out of grass clippings.

yeah my friend mentioned that then he said it sell for 16dollars a quart a gallon of that would buy a little bit of gas i think he still thinking about it he asked me where he could find plans and did i have any corn in the baarn

Only problem is you kind of need OPEC to run your saws and splitter!

I do pretty good, I burn wood all winter and only use gas for back up heat, or when it gets below 0, and I ride a bike 80% of the time to get myself around, I probably only buy about 40 gallons of gas a year.

Back