I did it my self

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beav, not trying to get negitive or anything, but Im glad you didnt hurt or kill yourself doing that tree work without training....I would hate to see some new guy reading your post and saying I can do that, then end up hurt bad because of no training or the such....some people are cut out for this this type of work and most are not, this is crazy, dangerous line of work to not be taken lightly......just saying......hope all is well and stay safe.

####in' cookies? Who has the cookies? Jared, Imma look your Amish ass up, mother ####er, I was the only amish dude here before you showed up. You think you're the only one who knows about Bird in Hand or shady Maple Smorgasbords? Well you got another thing comin.

Hey, I thought you were the Jewish ####er... LOL.

Anyway, I'll take a bush in the hand over two birds anyday... :D

Shady maple suck! Spend 20 dollars for nuufet style food. Punch that ####in Leroy stoltzfus in the face bastard! ####in yonnies!

Dude, get the #### off yer phone. WTF is a Yonnie? Shady Maple is the ####, BTW.

Makes ye wish ye could spell don't it? :hmm3grin2orange:

Carb I found what were looking for!!! Eat all you want, maybe your breath wont smell like #### anymore!

attachment.php

Do you know that from personal experience? Oh btw, Your plumber asked me to tell you to stop flushing your kotex, they are cloging the drains

Buulllll Shhiiittt! You can't plug a 8 foot hole in the ground!

And if Larry The Cable Guy steals that one I'ma whoop his fat ass!

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm!so he spurred up all them big pines no prior experience hmm bucked them down with rigging and wife running the porty hmmm couple wild thang chainsaws hmmmm not a scrape on him? He"s either really gifted or he"yanking are chains think im gonna call bull ##it!

Very impressive! If you had dropped one on the house, you could have had those trees milled and built another house. Great looking area, how about some views from the house?

I agree, the lumber that came down around the house looked better than the house itself... LOL, but he could afford it... As us mere tree servants weren't worth the time and effort to do the work around his estate. :hmm3grin2orange:

Back