I don't even konw wat to say!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are just using EBay to advertise that they make these.

What they really want is someone to buy a container load of them and resell them over here.

At least no one is buying into this!

I emailed them:buttkick:

Here is a cc of it:

Why would I want a POS (thats piece of ????) Chineese made copy of a Stihl.

Go back to your sweatshop you damm commie & keep your crap out of my country.

Chinese manufactred garbage

stihl

:jawdrop: probably it is an improvement over a regular stihl

Why go to your local dealer when you can spend a measley 300 bucks and have it at your door? BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!!!!!

What, no chinese copy of a super whiz?!:laugh:

The way I look at this is it's a scam. No feedback, "a factory making saws by the container load" but just a crap out-of focus photo.

Rip of Stihls may be made in China, but this ebay ad is just a bunch of chinese yokels trying to rip you off.

I asked them if the production was licensed by Stihl, and if they could prove it.
The answer was, yes they are lisenced - but nothing about proving it.:monkey:

Another observation, why provide a picture of a used saw in an add for new saws?:confused:
If my memory is right, the "real" chinse rip-off 380s has "Stihl" mis-spelled on them.

I think sawn penns rip-off theory is very close to the truth----:mad: :buttkick:

SawTroll said:
I asked them if the production was licensed by Stihl, and if they could prove it.
The answer was, yes they are lisenced - but nothing about proving it.:monkey:

Another observation, why provide a picture of a used saw in an add for new saws?:confused:
If my memory is right, the "real" chinse rip-off 380s has "Stihl" mis-spelled on them.

I think sawn penns rip-off theory is very close to the truth----:mad: :buttkick:

so it was you who asked that question....

Mike mandry said:
I emailed them:buttkick:

Here is a cc of it:

Why would I want a POS (thats piece of ????) Chineese made copy of a Stihl.

Go back to your sweatshop you damm commie & keep your crap out of my country.

Chinese manufactred garbage
How long did it take you to compose this? You sound proud.

I thought the USA had copyright laws to protect the consumer from fraud????:censored:

Caveat emptor

I thought the USA had copyright laws to protect the consumer from fraud????:hmm3grin2orange:

Back