I dont know the value .....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TChainsawM74

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I was wondering i have a pro mac 55 McCullough chainsaw and it runs pretty well and cuts good.the only modifications is i painted the plate over the clutch black(wich could easily be painted back )and the paint on the handle is chipping but overall its in good condition though it needs some work the previous owner did say that he thinks the chain oil reservoir was leaking though i have yet to have any problems with it....:greenchainsaw:
MACCHAINSAW006.jpg

MACCHAINSAW003.jpg

MACCHAINSAW004.jpg

MACCHAINSAW002.jpg

MACCHAINSAW001.jpg

MACCHAINSAW005-1.jpg

Last edited:
I was wondering i have a pro mac 55 McCullough chainsaw and it runs pretty well and cuts good.the only modifications is i painted the plate over the clutch black(wich could easily be painted back )and the paint on the handle is chipping but overall its in good condition though it needs some work the previous owner did say that he thinks the chain oil reservoir was leaking though i have yet to have any problems with it....:greenchainsaw:
MACCHAINSAW006.jpg

MACCHAINSAW003.jpg

MACCHAINSAW004.jpg

MACCHAINSAW002.jpg

MACCHAINSAW001.jpg

MACCHAINSAW005-1.jpg

Only used once to cut off this gals leg?

:confused:
well if anyone would be interested seriously please send an offer if the price is good ill let it go possibly......

Last edited:
would check the diaphragms and gaskets and make sure you have them installed correctly. The metering diaphragm which is one with the metal plate on it has a gasket between it and the carb. body. the pump diaphragm which is the flat one with a couple of flaps on it goes directly to the carb. body with a gasket on top of it next to cover.

Latest posts

Back